One of the things that makes baseball betting so challenging is that you don’t often see sweeps taking place in series that look to be one-sided. Identifying winners is tough, but that’s a big part of what makes wagering on games so much fun. There is a full slate of MLB games coming up this weekend, and I have a few match-ups picked up that could potentially help me cash a few winning tickets. I’ll be looking at some ATS options in another article, but for now, I’m going to focus on some straight up winners who I believe can get the job done this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.