The start of a new week means that we have a whole batch of new series to look forward to in MLB. Things are really getting down to the nitty gritty now, as the All-Star Break approaches and teams start to think about potentially making some moves ahead of the trade deadline. How the first half closes up will probably help determine which teams consider themselves buyers or sellers when the deadline arrives, so having a strong finish is important. There are a number of great looking series on tap for this week, so let’s look at a few that might just tempt you to log into your online sportsbook betting account.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.