We are at the point of the MLB season where the talk turns to magic numbers to clinch divisions and playoff spots, and that means that every single game still to be played takes on a higher level of importance. There are a number of teams who have all but clinched their divisions, but there are also still a lot of teams who have their eyes on a Wild Card spot. There are some games that look like definite wins this weekend, but it’s worth remembering that some of the lesser teams will have expanded their rosters with prospects from the minors. That may give those teams a little bit of a jump that has been missing for the majority of the season. With all of that in mind, let’s take a look at what I think are the best straight up online betting picks of the weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.