Do you remember the 2011 World Series? It was one of the best Fall Classics in many years, with the Texas Rangers taking a 3-2 series lead and within one strike in Game 6 of the first championship in franchise history. However, the Cardinals rallied for the win in Game 6 and then took the clinching Game 7. Texas hasn’t been back to the World Series since. However, the Rangers lead the AL West this season and could see the Cardinals again in the 2016 Fall Classic — although St. Louis will have to get there as a wild-card team. These teams play in the top series of the weekend, with St. Louis the favorite on the MLB betting odds because it’s at home.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.