In spite of dropping their weekend series to the Colorado Rockies, the Chicago Cubs are still holding fort as the best team in the nation with an MLB-best 78-45 record, five games ahead of their closest competitors, the Washington Nationals. To stay atop the league, the Cubs will need to take care of their back-to- back road series against San Diego and the LA Dodgers. The Padres (4-6 in last 10) don’t appear to offer much a competition to Chicago, given their iffy pitching staff and their rather wobbly offense. The same can’t be said of the Dodgers (68-55), who have been among the best home teams in the league and will be countering Chicago from Aug. 26-28 with some decent arms in Scott Kazmir and Kenta Maeda. Outside the Cubs @ Dodgers series, here are the other top MLB betting series you should look out for in the course of this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.