The two best teams in the National League right now are probably the Chicago Cubs, who are on a pace to perhaps break the MLB record of 116 regular-season wins and are running away with the NL Central Division, and the Washington Nationals, who lead the NL East. Those two face off for the final time this season early this week but we certainly could see them play again this October. It’s one of the top MLB betting series of the week and the Cubs are rare +115 series underdogs on betting odds. They haven’t been underdogs very often this year in a game much less a series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.