We are heading into the final week of baseball action before the trade deadline hits, and while most teams have already probably made up their minds about what they are going to do, there are probably a few who are still on the fence. These are most likely the teams that are on the fringes of the Wild Card race, and who could still make a run at the playoffs with a strong performance in the second half. There is still a lot of baseball to be played over the course of the next couple of months, but this week could be one of the most important of all in terms of teams deciding which route they are going to take. There are a lot of good match-ups to take in this week, and we are going to have a quick look at a few of them right now. The live odds for each of these will be posted on MyBookie.ag each day, so be sure to check back in on a regular basis to see where you might possibly want to wager over the next few days.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.