There are few sports days more appealing than Opening Day in major league baseball. It’s a day that essentially heralds the start of spring, and a time when every team in the league is still optimistic about the 162-game schedule ahead of them. Of course, much of that optimism will have been washed away after the first couple of months of the season, but there will also be a few teams who are delivering better than expected. Those are discussions for the future, though, especially since we are still only in the opening series of the season. One of the more intriguing match-ups is going on in Baltimore, where the Orioles are hosting the Toronto Blue Jays. The AL East looks to be pretty wide open this season, and it may come down to how well each team performs versus their division rivals. The Orioles drew first blood in this series, and Wednesday will see the final game of the 2-game series go down, so make sure to find out more about the latest MLB betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend