Will the Cleveland Indians play their final home game of the season on Saturday afternoon in Game 2 of the AL Championship Series? That depends on what happens in Game 1 on Friday night but the series shifts to Toronto for three games after Saturday so the Tribe certainly don’t want to be in an 0-2 hole. They likely will be slight underdogs in the MLB odds for Game 2 after being favored in Game 1 behind ace Corey Kluber.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.