That went about as bad as any Ranger fan would have thought, huh? Playing at home with extra rest and high hopes of dispatching the Toronto Blue Jays, everything went the exact opposite for the Texas Rangers, as Marco Estrada and the visiting Blue Jays blasted the hosts in a dominant 10-1 victory. This, mind you, included scoring seven runs off AL Cy Young candidate Cole Hamels. Up next against the red-hot Blue Jays is Yu Darvish (7-5 with a 3.41 ERA), who’ll be making his first-ever start against Toronto this season. Toronto will be countering with their 20-game winner J.A. Happ (20-4, 3.18 ERA). Can the Rangers hold serve at home or will the Blue Jays improve to 2-0? Below we serve you an MLB odds preview of this playoffs clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition