That went about as bad as any Ranger fan would have thought, huh? Playing at home with extra rest and high hopes of dispatching the Toronto Blue Jays, everything went the exact opposite for the Texas Rangers, as Marco Estrada and the visiting Blue Jays blasted the hosts in a dominant 10-1 victory. This, mind you, included scoring seven runs off AL Cy Young candidate Cole Hamels. Up next against the red-hot Blue Jays is Yu Darvish (7-5 with a 3.41 ERA), who’ll be making his first-ever start against Toronto this season. Toronto will be countering with their 20-game winner J.A. Happ (20-4, 3.18 ERA). Can the Rangers hold serve at home or will the Blue Jays improve to 2-0? Below we serve you an MLB odds preview of this playoffs clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.