When the MLB playoffs begin, you expect there to be some drama and excitement, although you don’t always expect it on the opening night. The first game of the postseason saw the Toronto Blue Jays entertain the Baltimore Orioles at the Rogers Centre, and what we got was a nail-biter of the highest order. The game finished 2-2 in regulation before glory came in the 11th inning in the form of an Edwin Encarnacion 3-run blast that sent the fans into a frenzy, and the Jays into the ALDS where they will take on the Texas Rangers. Game 1 of the series is set for Thursday night, and it will all begin in Arlington, Texas, where the Rangers were a very healthy 53-28 in the regular season. Both of these teams can score runs in a big way, so it’s fair to say that there are likely to be some fireworks going off before this series draws to a close. Who will come out and take the lead in Game 1? Let’s take a look and see the latest betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?