It’s first place against last place in a three-game series from the Bronx to open this week as the AL East-leading New York Yankees host the AL Central cellar-dwelling Kansas City Royals. The Yankees are coming of a 3 game weekend series against the Tampa Bay Rays, ending it at 1-2. The Royals also had a 3 game weekend series against the Minnesota Twins which they lost at 1-2 as well. The Yanks will be slight MLB betting favorites for Tuesday’s Game 2.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A Look at the MLB Betting Favorites to win the 2019 Division Titles
- 2019 MLB Season Favorites, Smart Picks & Dark Horses
- Early MLB Betting Picks & 2019 Season Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.