Looks to be a mismatch on Tuesday night from Pittsburgh when the Washington Nationals make their first visit of the season. The Nats have baseball’s best record, while the Pirates are last in the NL Central. For the Nationals, they had a good weekend series against the Philadelphia Phillies, ending the series at 2-1. The Pirates had a pretty good weekend series as well against the Arizona Diamondbacks. The 4 games series ended at 2-2. Washington will be solidly favored in the MLB odds for Tuesday’s series opener.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A Look at the MLB Betting Favorites to win the 2019 Division Titles
- 2019 MLB Season Favorites, Smart Picks & Dark Horses
- Early MLB Betting Picks & 2019 Season Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.