Prior to the start of every MLB season, there are a handful of teams that are considered to be the favorites to be in the running for a World Series crown. Given that baseball is a sport where teams frequently blow things up and re-tool from top to bottom, we also get a handful of teams that might be considered dark horses. For those teams, it’s often a matter of seeing how well the new parts gel with the existing pieces, and when it all works as planned, you can get a team that becomes a serious threat. The Colorado Rockies are a group that falls into that latter category, and based on the early turns, there is definitely reason to be optimistic in the Mile High City. The Rockies have been fun to watch in the early part of the season, but they are going to get a real test to start this week, as they will be welcoming in the red hot Washington Nationals. The second game of this series is set for Tuesday night in Denver. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.