Every team in the league comes out of the starting gate looking to build up a big lead in their division, but the problem with actually doing it is that you can start to get a little too comfortable at the top. How many times in recent years have we seen teams cruise to the top of their division in the first half, opening up a big lead in the process, only to have everything fall apart in the second half of the season? The Washington Nationals are cruising at the top of the NL East with a 9.5 game lead, but they are not playing particularly good ball of late. The only thing that is keeping the lead at such a large number is that none of the other teams in the division seem able to put together any sort of meaningful run. The Nationals will come into this weekend with a chance to increase their lead, as they have a series coming up against the Mets, who are currently in 2nd, in NYC. Find out more about the updated MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.