It was widely believed that the National League East would be a 2-horse race involving the Washington Nationals and the New York Mets, just as it was last season. While the Miami Marlins are doing a good job of hanging with those two teams at the moment, you still get the sense that the second half will see the two favorites start to pull away and slug it out coming down the stretch. The Mets are actually having a similar type of season to last year, which may actually be a good sign given that they went all the way to the World Series. The Nationals appear to be better, and are getting the sort of pitching from them that we expected. With just 4 games separating these two teams right now, every game is crucial, which is why we are so looking forward to this 4-game series that starts on Thursday in the Big Apple. Keep up to date with all the MLB live odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season