It was widely believed that the National League East would be a 2-horse race involving the Washington Nationals and the New York Mets, just as it was last season. While the Miami Marlins are doing a good job of hanging with those two teams at the moment, you still get the sense that the second half will see the two favorites start to pull away and slug it out coming down the stretch. The Mets are actually having a similar type of season to last year, which may actually be a good sign given that they went all the way to the World Series. The Nationals appear to be better, and are getting the sort of pitching from them that we expected. With just 4 games separating these two teams right now, every game is crucial, which is why we are so looking forward to this 4-game series that starts on Thursday in the Big Apple. Keep up to date with all the MLB live odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.