The Tampa Bay Rays make their only visit of the 2017 season to Detroit starting Thursday night in Game 1 of a four-game series. Tampa isn’t a great road team but might be facing a minor-league callup or a bullpen-by-committee on Thursday. The Rays are currently in a 2 game series against the Toronto Blue Jays, which ends tonight. The Tigers are also in a 2 game series which ends tonight., as they take on the Arizona Diamondbacks. The Tigers still should be a slight MLB odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.