It’ll be the final game of a three game MLB betting series on Wednesday, as the Los Angeles Angels take on the Chicago White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago. The Los Angeles Angels blew out the White Sox in the first game of the series after bombing White Sox starting pitcher Carlos Rondon. The Angels moved to 6-7 on the season, which is trailing only the Texas Rangers in the American League West. The loss for the White Sox was their third straight. Chicago dropped into a tie with Detroit, at 8-5, only behind Kansas City in the American League Central.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.