The great thing about professional sports is that a bad season can quickly be erased from memory if a team can go out and make amend the following year. This is particularly true in baseball, where high-spending teams can quickly re-tool or fill in gaps by throwing money at the problem. The Chicago White Sox spent a lot of money last season, but ended up having a year to forget. They spent the offseason doing all that they could to right those wrongs, and while they are a game under .500 at the moment, they are still within reach of the Cleveland Indians at the top of the AL Central. The Boston Red Sox are a team who have had a couple of down years to be sure, but they look like a team on the rebound this season. They are battling it out for top spot in the AL East, and can help their chances by closing out their series against the White Sox with a win. It should be a good one on Thursday night, and the MLB live odds suggest it may be close.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.