We are barely a week old into the new MLB season and the standings are totally skewed up at the moment, so don’t start fretting if the team you picked to win a particular division is currently logged at the bottom of the divisional standings. Once the season settles, parity will be restored and the real contenders in the league will reveal themselves.That said, you should keep in mind that this is a new year and the MLB online betting odds, as we’ve seen so far, will witness some seismic changes that could mess up your predictions if you are still hang up on last year’s performances. Keeping that in mind; read on below as we take a quick look at some of the teams that look to offer best MLB betting value in the 2016 Major Leagues Baseball regular season win totals.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend