The American League East has been a knock-down, drag-out fight to the finish for the better part of the last five season, with each AL resident winning the division at least once during the five-year span. In 2016, the Boston Red Sox won the division, one year after Toronto took home the title in 2015.In 2014, the Baltimore Orioles surprised everyone to win the AL East after Boston did so in 2013. Sure, you have to go back to the 2012 campaign to find the New York Yankees’ last division title, but again, four different division winners in the last five years says the AL East is as competitive as it gets in Major League Baseball. If you want to know whether the Yankees, Red Sox or Orioles (sorry Toronto) is going to win the division in 2017, then read on! Find the latest baseball betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound
- Rangers vs Angels MLB | Only Late Game On Labor Day Holiday