The American League East has been a knock-down, drag-out fight to the finish for the better part of the last five season, with each AL resident winning the division at least once during the five-year span. In 2016, the Boston Red Sox won the division, one year after Toronto took home the title in 2015. In 2014, the Baltimore Orioles surprised everyone to win the AL East after Boston did so in 2013. Sure, you have to go back to the 2012 campaign to find the New York Yankees’ last division title, but again, four different division winners in the last five years says the AL East is as competitive as it gets in Major League Baseball. If you want to know whether the Yankees, Red Sox or Orioles (sorry Toronto) is going to win the division in 2017, then read on! Find the latest baseball betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.