MLB betting fans haven’t seen the storied New York Yankees in the postseason since 2012, and they weren’t expected to be in the mix this year. However, the rebirth of Alex Rodriguez and the awakening of Mark Texieira’s bat keyed New York to an early division lead, and they were able to win enough down the stretch to hold onto the wild card, even as the Toronto Blue Jays surged past them to win the American League East division. So the Yankees now have a one-game play-in to make the American League Division Series, and the right to take on the Kansas City Royals.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.