It’s a fun week to be a baseball fan, as we have a ton of great inter-league MLB picks and match-ups on tap, as well as a few divisional games. Most of the games on the calendar have some level of playoff importance, which makes choosing which games to wager on that much tougher. On the other hand, make sure to take a look at our current betting odds for this week’s MLB games. Wednesday sees the Pirates and Brewers square off in a divisional battle, with Milwaukee still in the division title hunt. The Baltimore Orioles and Seattle Mariners have work to do if they want to be part of the playoff picture, while one of the best inter-league match-ups sees the Cardinals head in to Boston to tackle the Red Sox and the green monster in Fenway Park.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.