Outside of who will eventually win the World Series, the biggest discussion among bettors is generally in regards to who will be named the MVP. It’s one of the more difficult prop bets to predict, which is perhaps why so many people play it in hopes of getting bragging rights, as well as a pretty nice chunk of change in return. Because of the difficulty in picking the MVP, the betting odds tend to be very good indeed, and it’s worth having a little shot at making the prediction, as it can give you bankroll a nice boost if you get it right. Chances are, the MVP will come from the team that wins the World Series, so you can narrow down your options if you are convinced that either the Cubs or the Indians are a shoe-in. Let’s take a look at the candidates first, after which I will make my prediction for World Series MVP.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.