The 2015 MLB World Series is a classic case of good hitting versus good pitching. The AL-champion Kansas City Royals will look to use their collection of prolific hitters in order to overcome the New York Mets’ stable staff of stellar pitchers. With this season’s championship series starting later today, let’s find out if the Royals can overcome the age-old adage that says ‘good pitching beats good hitting’ almost every time. The first thing you need to know about the 2015 World Series is that oddsmakers everywhere have basically made this year’s matchup a virtual Pick ‘Em and we here at MyBookie.ag agree with both teams coming into the series with identical -110 MLB betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.