The Detroit Tigers will look to keep their unblemished record intact when they host the New York Yankees in a pro baseball betting match up of AL World Series title hopefuls when they square off in Game 1 of a three-game set on Friday night. The Tigers kicked off their 2015 in warm Miami but are looking at a game-time temperature of about 45 degrees for their opener against New York. “It’ll get rid of my allergies,” second baseman Ian Kinsler said. “Stay hydrated, stay warm, do whatever you can to keep yourself healthy.” Detroit right-hander Jordan Zimmerman will make his debut while the Yankees counter with inexperienced right-hander Luis Severino, who makes just his 11th career start in the big leagues. Now, let’s find out if the Tigers can get the win the remain unbeaten.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.