What the hell is wrong with the Eastern Conference? During the regular season, Cleveland and Toronto dominated the conference, and Atlanta was arguably the best team in the East during the final two months of the year and they were covering the NBA betting lines. None of these three of the top four seeds in the Eastern Conference looked dominant in their respective first round NBA betting playoff matchups. The #2 home- favored Toronto Raptors were upset by the #7 Indiana Pacers on Saturday; the #4 Atlanta Hawks blew a 19-point lead and had to squeak past the #5 Boston Celtics in a oh-so-close 1-point home victory; and the #1 Cleveland Cavaliers trailed the #8 Detroit Pistons at halftime (and even after three quarters), having to rally back in the fourth quarter to secure an ugly 106-101 home win.The only team Eastern team that showed it was ready for the playoffs was the #3 Miami Heat, who blew past the #6 Charlotte Hornets for a convincing home win.This is a stark contrast to the West, where all the top-four seeds not only won their games by double digits, but also covered the huge spreads in the process. Can the East see an improvement in the remaining games of Round 1, or will the murky nature of their playoff contention continue? Read on below to find out what our analysis has to say…
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot