The NBA season has already entered the second half, but this weekend will see a little break in the action as the top players in the league head to the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans for the annual All-Star Game. As always, the players voted in by the fans will put on a big show, with the point totals sure to once again hit rather ridiculous highs. While the NBA All-Star Game is more about fun than anything else, there is still the serious business of wagering on the big game to consider. Will the East or West prevail, what will be the total number of points scored, and who will take home the MVP? These are the wagers that are likely to see the most action, so let’s see if we can answer those questions so that you can take some NBA free picks that will put a little extra money in your pocket this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?