Following up a record-breaking season is always tough, simply because the expectations are usually raised to levels that simply cannot be attained. That may not necessarily be true of the Golden State Warriors, though, as some of the pressure for this year was taken off them when they blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals against the Cleveland Cavaliers last season. The fact that they broke the single season record for wins is almost an afterthought now, as all the attention on them is about whether they can get back to the Finals and dethrone Cleveland. The Warriors are putting together another great season, and while the 70-win mark looks improbable this year, they will settle for winning the Western Conference and making another run with home court advantage on their side. Wednesday night will see the Dubs welcome in the Portland Trail Blazers, a team that they have already beaten twice this season, and who they should be able to get past without breaking too much of a sweat.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?