The Cleveland Cavaliers just completed one of the greatest sports miracles in history, coming back from 3-1 down to capture the NBA crown. The dust has barely settled on the parade through the streets of Cleveland, but we now have to look forward instead of back, and that means thinking about who might be a good bet to win it all in the 2017 NBA Finals. It might well stand to reason that the defending champions would be the favorites to come back and repeat, but there are some questions that need to be answered with that Cleveland team. With that said, let’s take a very speculative look at what the bookies might do when it comes to putting together the betting odds for the 2017 season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.