The smoothest path to the online betting playoffs comes by winning the division, which of course is something that is easier said than done. There are a couple of divisions that are wide open right now, though, with the Southeast perhaps being the one most up for grabs. The Charlotte Hornets are sitting at the top, but there are only 3.5 games separating them from the 4th place Orlando Magic. It goes without saying that picking up wins against division foes is what might make the difference in this one, which is why the meeting between the Atlanta Hawks and the Magic in Orlando on Wednesday night is such a big one. Atlanta are 3 games up on the Magic in second place, and are on a decent run of form at the moment, but this is also a team that has had some serious ups and downs through the first half of the season. The Magic would love to close the gap a little, and the good news for them is that they have had some success versus Atlanta in recent years.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?