Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors will get their first shot at redemption against LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers when Game 1 of the 2016-17 NBA Finals gets underway on Thursday night in front of what will surely be a rocking Oracle Arena.After acquiring perennial all-star and former league MVP Kevin Durant in free agency in the offseason, Curry and the Dubs entered the regular season as prohibitive favorites to win this year’s NBA championship after getting upset by James and the Cavs in last season’s history-making finals collapse. Now, let’s find out if the Warriors will get the win and ATS cover as 7-point home faves in Game 1. Find out more about the updated NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot