2018 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Betting Prediction
Larry Nance Jr. with an EASY windmill in warmups just days away from the Slam Dunk Contest! pic.twitter.com/F4mFTMRTOs— NBA Buzz (@OfficialNBABuzz) 14 de febrero de 2018
- Edition: 33rd
- When: Saturday, February 17, 2018, 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Staples Center
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- There will be 5 judges. For each dunk, a score from six to ten will be given by each judge, resulting in a maximum score of 50 and a minimum score of 30.
- For each scored dunk in both rounds (Dunks #1 and #2 in the First Round and Dunks # 1 and #2 in the Final Round), each dunker will be limited to three attempts to complete his dunk.
- An attempt is defined as the player controlling the basketball and moving it towards the rim.
- A referee will judge whether a dunk is considered a made dunk or a missed dunk. Made dunks cannot be “replaced”, even if the dunker has remaining attempts.
- Use of any props or other people in any way during the slam dunk competition must be approved in advance of the competition by the NBA Basketball Operations department.
- At the discretion of the referee, instant replay may be utilized for rules compliance.
Dennis Smith Jr.
- Team: Dallas Mavericks
- Slam Dunk Contest Betting Odds: +155
- Team: Utah Jazz
- Slam Dunk Contest Betting Odds: +210
Larry Nance Jr.
- Team: Cleveland Cavaliers
- Slam Dunk Contest Betting Odds: +315
- Team: Indiana Pacers
- Slam Dunk Contest Betting Odds: +500
Last 10 Slam Dunk Champions Winners
- 2017: Glenn Robinson III
- 2016: Zach LaVine
- 2015: Zach LaVine
- 2014: John Wall
- 2013: Terrence Ross
- 2012: Jeremy Evans
- 2011: Blake Griffin
- 2010: Nate Robinson
- 2009: Nate Robinson
- 2008: Dwight Howard