After the NBA Draft and big free agent moves one thing has remained the same, the Golden State Warriors are a huge favorite to win the NBA Championship. How big of a favorite are the Warriors? How does -200 sound? Effectively, Golden State offers 1/2 odds. That means for every $200 dollars NBA futures bettors wager on Golden State, the return in profit is $100. It would take a $2,000 investment to make $1,000. It would take a $5,000 investment to make $2,500 in profit. Such low odds are difficult to justify, right? Maybe, not. Check out reasons why Golden State at -200 makes then an overlay in the MyBookie sportsbook. Then, check out reasons why -200 makes Golden State an underlay in the MyBookie sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.