After the NBA Draft and big free agent moves one thing has remained the same, the Golden State Warriors are a huge favorite to win the NBA Championship. How big of a favorite are the Warriors?How does -200 sound? Effectively, Golden State offers 1/2 odds. That means for every $200 dollars NBA futures bettors wager on Golden State, the return in profit is $100. It would take a $2,000 investment to make $1,000. It would take a $5,000 investment to make $2,500 in profit.Such low odds are difficult to justify, right? Maybe, not. Check out reasons why Golden State at -200 makes then an overlay in the MyBookie sportsbook. Then, check out reasons why -200 makes Golden State an underlay in the MyBookie sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?