What a difference a few weeks makes. When the NBA regular season came to a close, the Cleveland Cavaliers found themselves in the unfamiliar position of second seed in the Eastern Conference. It was assumed that the NBA champs would easily land on top, but some poor play, as well as some drama surrounding the team saw them fall behind the Boston Celtics. There were a lot of people ready to write them off heading into the postseason, but 8 straight wins in the opening two rounds has everyone back on the bandwagon once again. The Cavaliers have looked good in the playoffs, but they haven’t really been given much of a test so far. The question now is whether they are a sure pick to win their second straight NBA title. Find the latest NBA betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?