The Detroit Pistons (3-10) are 5.5-point underdogs against the Atlanta Hawks (6-7) at State Farm Arena on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The game starts at 7:30 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup has an over/under of 221.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Detroit has taken six of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Atlanta. The Pistons also hold a 3-1 advantage against the spread when matched up with the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/28/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-10||224.5||-500||380||Regular Season||128-120 ATL|
|1/18/2020||Pistons||Hawks||-1||227.5||-115||-104||Regular Season||136-103 DET|
|11/22/2019||Pistons||Pistons||-6.5||226.5||-254||207||Regular Season||128-103 DET|
|10/24/2019||Pistons||Pistons||-1.5||221.5||-120||101||Regular Season||117-100 ATL|
|2/22/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-122 DET|
|12/23/2018||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-95 ATL|
|11/9/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-109 DET|
|2/14/2018||–||Pistons||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 DET|
|2/11/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-115 ATL|
|12/14/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-91 DET|
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has covered in just six of 13 matchups this season.
- The Hawks have posted a losing record of 2-5 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or bigger.
- Atlanta and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 13 (15.4%) games this season.
Pistons Betting Information
- Detroit has an 8-5 record against the spread, covering in 61.5% of their matchups.
- Detroit has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 53.8% of matchups this season (7 out of 13 chances).
- The Hawks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 221 points in 330.8% of their games this season (43 of 13 opportunities).
- In six of 13 games (46.2%) this season, Detroit has combined with its opponents to score more than 221 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.9 fewer points per game (220.1) than this game’s over/under of 221 points.
- The Hawks and the Pistons have seen their opponents average a combined 1.8 more points per game than the point total of 221 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Hawks games this year is 0.6 less points than the total of 221 in this matchup.
- Pistons games this season have averaged a total of 222.5 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in scoring (22.9 points per game) and assisting (8.9 assists per game).
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 13.1 rebounds per game.
- The Hawks are led by Bogdan Bogdanovic from beyond the arc. He makes 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Cameron Reddish leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Capela collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Atlanta.
- Jerami Grant owns the Pistons top spot in scoring with 24.9 points per game and also tacks on 6.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest.
- Mason Plumlee (8.7 rebounds per game) and Derrick Rose (5.1 assists per game) are the Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Grant is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Nobody on Detroit grabs more steals than Plumlee (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Grant (1.3 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd