There appears to be a very big difference in talent levels when you look at the Western Conference in comparison to the Eastern Conference. If you were to bet right now, I would imagine that most of you would have the winner of the NBA championship this season being one of maybe 3 or 4 teams from the West. The Atlanta Hawks are one of the teams in the East who are looking to prove that they can go head to head with the best in the West. Before they get a shot to do that, though, they are going to have to take down one of the lesser teams from the opposing conference. The Hawks will head to Utah to face a Jazz team that is still alive in the playoff picture, but which is just not playing well enough right now to close the gap. It is certainly going to be interesting to see how this one plays out, and if you have an idea as to how you think it might go, why not wager on this one NBA betting spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot