There appears to be a very big difference in talent levels when you look at the Western Conference in comparison to the Eastern Conference. If you were to bet right now, I would imagine that most of you would have the winner of the NBA championship this season being one of maybe 3 or 4 teams from the West. The Atlanta Hawks are one of the teams in the East who are looking to prove that they can go head to head with the best in the West. Before they get a shot to do that, though, they are going to have to take down one of the lesser teams from the opposing conference. The Hawks will head to Utah to face a Jazz team that is still alive in the playoff picture, but which is just not playing well enough right now to close the gap. It is certainly going to be interesting to see how this one plays out, and if you have an idea as to how you think it might go, why not wager on this one NBA betting spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.