Paul Millsap and the Atlanta Hawks will look to ‘hold it down’ at home and avoid elimination when they host John Wall and the Washington Wizards in Game 6 of their first round Eastern Conference quarterfinal matchup on Friday night. Wall and the fourth-seeded Washington Wizards took a 3-2 series lead by beating the Hawks will look to duplicate their feet when they take on the fifth-seeded Atlanta Hawks in Game 2 on Wednesday night. Now, let’s find out if Wall and the Wizards can get their second straight win and ATS cover after performing just as I predicted in Game 1. Find the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.