There are 6 different divisions in the NBA, and at this stage of the season, 5 of them are all but decided. The one division that is still totally wide open is the Southeast, where you have just a half game separating 1st from 3rd. The Atlanta Hawks had a chance to take control on Monday night when they faced the Washington Wizards at home, but they ended up losing in what was probably a bit of a surprise to a lot of NBA bettors. The good news for the Hawks is that they will get a chance to exact some revenge when they head to the nation’s capital on Wednesday night for the second of back to back games against the Wizards. The Hawks are well aware of just how difficult it is to beat the same team in consecutive games, so they have to feel a little confident heading into this one. If you feel confident that they can get the win, you can get your wager on at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?