There are 6 different divisions in the NBA, and at this stage of the season, 5 of them are all but decided. The one division that is still totally wide open is the Southeast, where you have just a half game separating 1st from 3rd. The Atlanta Hawks had a chance to take control on Monday night when they faced the Washington Wizards at home, but they ended up losing in what was probably a bit of a surprise to a lot of NBA bettors. The good news for the Hawks is that they will get a chance to exact some revenge when they head to the nation’s capital on Wednesday night for the second of back to back games against the Wizards. The Hawks are well aware of just how difficult it is to beat the same team in consecutive games, so they have to feel a little confident heading into this one. If you feel confident that they can get the win, you can get your wager on at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.