Before the season began, the general consensus was that the San Antonio Spurs would be the team to beat in the Southwest Division. They do have the early lead, but are getting some stiff competition from a bit of a surprise package, the Dallas Mavericks. It has been a surprisingly good start to the season for Dallas, and they will hope to keep it going when they face a division foe in the form of the Memphis Grizzlies. Find the latest NBA lines here.
Dallas Mavericks vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Opening LinesDate/Time: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:00 PM ETVenue: FedExForumOpening Lines:(Live Stream Option) the San Antonio Spurs shut them down 92-82 on Sunday night. The problem with this team from a betting perspective is that we never know when the offense is going to show up, which makes it hard to consistently view them as a good bet.
Key NBA Odds Betting Trends
- Dallas is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
- Dallas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- Dallas is 7-15 ATS in its last 22 games on the road
- Dallas is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Memphis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- Memphis is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Memphis’s last 19 games