Just like betting on consistent ATS winners is a sure-fire route to making winning wagers, betting on their polar-opposite ATS counterparts can be just as profitable. Thanks to this expert betting breakdown on the best NBA ATS teams to bet against, you’re going to have more than one method of increasing your annual pro basketball betting bankroll. NBA Betting Lines are available 24 hours before the game starts so you can track the line movement and seize the moment. With that said, let’s get started.
Cleveland (21-24-3 ATS, 35-13 SU)LeBron James and the Cavs may be the best team in the Eastern Conference, but they’ve also been one of the worst ATS teams to wager on this season and are just 10-13-3 ATS on the road.Philadelphia (22-26-1 ATS, 7-42 SU)When you rank 30th in scoring (94.8 ppg) and 25th in points allowed (105.4 ppg) like Philly does, it’s always going to be hard to cover the spread. Remember though, the Sixers are 13-13 ATS on the road, not to mention 7-3 ATS over their last 10 games.Minnesota (22-28-1 ATS, 15-36 SU)Despite snapping a five-game losing streak by beating the Clippers on Wednesday night, I’ve been really disappointed in Minnesota this season. The young T-Wolves are 21st in scoring (99.9 ppg) and 23rd in points allowed (103.7 ppg) and have been a really bad bet at home this season (7-17-1 ATS).L.A. Lakers (22-29 ATS, 10-41 SU)Where are Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and James Worthy when you really need them? The Lakers are 11-13 ATS at home and 11-16 ATS on the road.Houston (22-29 ATS, 26-25 SU)James Harden is a great scorer (27.9 ppg), but he doesn’t play a lick of defense and Dwight Howard is now a near afterthought. The Rockets are 29th in points allowed (106.5 ppg) and have compiled a losing ATS mark at home (12-16) and on the road (10-13).New Orleans (20-28 ATS, 18-30 SU)Anthony Davis clearly isn’t living up to his preseason billing as the best player on the planet not named LeBron James. While Davis is average 23 and 10, the Pelicans have been pretty awful defensively this season and have recorded identical 10-14 ATS marks both, at home and on the road.Chicago (19-29 ATS, 27-21 SU)The Bulls have lost the defensive prowess they displayed on a yearly basis under former head coach Tom Thibodeau and now rank 14th in points allowed (101.1 ppg). Chicago has gone 9-16 ATS at home and 10-13 ATS on the road.Oklahoma City (20-31 ATS, 38-13 SU)The Thunder may be one of the top contenders to upset San Antonio and Golden State in the Western Conference, but they’ve also been horrific when it comes to covering the spread this season. Case in point…while Oklahoma City has recorded an incendiary 9-1 SU mark over their last 10 games, Kevin Durant and company are also 1-6 ATS over their last seven games and just 3-7 ATS over their last 10 games overall.Phoenix (19-31 ATS, 14-36 SU)While the Suns average a respectable 100.5 points per game (18th), Phoenix also allows 106.5 points per game defensively (28th). The Suns are 12-12 ATS at home, but they’re almost money in the bank to lose when they’re on the road (7-19 ATS).
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?