Winning money over the long haul is tough for any bettor, but it can be argued that playing the OVER/UNDER is one of the best ways to do so. Given that the online sportsbook odds in NBA games tend to fall between -105 and -115 for the OVER and UNDER, you really need to only pick the correct option 55-60% of the time in order to be in profit. The good news is that there are a ton of online tools that help you identify which teams are prone to getting involved in low or high-scoring games. For the purposes of this piece, let’s take a look at some of the teams that tend to fall on the UNDER side of the fence.
If you are looking for a single team to regularly play the UNDER on, look no further than the Miami Heat. Their games have gone UNDER the point total 65.3% of the time this season, which isn’t a major surprise when you look at their numbers. The Heat don’t score a lot of points, and are averaging just 96.0 PPG. That, combined with a defense yielding just 95.8 PPG, adds up to a team that is involved in a lot of low-scoring games. The Heat go UNDER a little more often on the road than they do at home, with 66.7% of their road games going UNDER this season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet on Timberwolves vs Jazz NBA Spread & Game Pick
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Odds, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.