Winning money over the long haul is tough for any bettor, but it can be argued that playing the OVER/UNDER is one of the best ways to do so. Given that the online sportsbook odds in NBA games tend to fall between -105 and -115 for the OVER and UNDER, you really need to only pick the correct option 55-60% of the time in order to be in profit. The good news is that there are a ton of online tools that help you identify which teams are prone to getting involved in low or high-scoring games. For the purposes of this piece, let’s take a look at some of the teams that tend to fall on the UNDER side of the fence.
If you are looking for a single team to regularly play the UNDER on, look no further than the Miami Heat. Their games have gone UNDER the point total 65.3% of the time this season, which isn’t a major surprise when you look at their numbers. The Heat don’t score a lot of points, and are averaging just 96.0 PPG. That, combined with a defense yielding just 95.8 PPG, adds up to a team that is involved in a lot of low-scoring games. The Heat go UNDER a little more often on the road than they do at home, with 66.7% of their road games going UNDER this season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?