Winning money over the long haul is tough for any bettor, but it can be argued that playing the OVER/UNDER is one of the best ways to do so. Given that the online sportsbook odds in NBA games tend to fall between -105 and -115 for the OVER and UNDER, you really need to only pick the correct option 55-60% of the time in order to be in profit. The good news is that there are a ton of online tools that help you identify which teams are prone to getting involved in low or high-scoring games. For the purposes of this piece, let’s take a look at some of the teams that tend to fall on the UNDER side of the fence.
If you are looking for a single team to regularly play the UNDER on, look no further than the Miami Heat. Their games have gone UNDER the point total 65.3% of the time this season, which isn’t a major surprise when you look at their numbers. The Heat don’t score a lot of points, and are averaging just 96.0 PPG. That, combined with a defense yielding just 95.8 PPG, adds up to a team that is involved in a lot of low-scoring games. The Heat go UNDER a little more often on the road than they do at home, with 66.7% of their road games going UNDER this season.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – November 12th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – November 5th Edition
- Timberwolves vs Warriors NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – October 29th Edition
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – October 22nd Edition
- 2018 NBA Western Conference Odds to Win & Predictions
- 2018 NBA Eastern Conference Odds to Win & Predictions
- Top NBA Betting Matchups and Picks for Opening Week 2018
- Final NBA Betting Predictions for the 2018 Season
- 2019 NBA Finals Possible Matchups
- Kawhi Leonard is Now a Toronto Raptor
- 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Still Massive Favorite
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Update: The King Lands in La La Land
- 2018 NBA Free Agency Predictions: Who Ends Up a Laker?
- 2018 NBA Off-Season Update: Kawhi Wants Out and LeBron’s List
- NBA Odds & Early Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Can Cleveland Upset Golden State for 2018 Finals Game 4?
- 2018 Finals Preview: Warriors at Cavaliers Game 3 NBA
- 2018 NBA Finals Betting Preview: Cavaliers at Warriors Game 2
- 2018 Finals Preview for Game 1: Cavaliers vs Warriors
- 2018 NBA Championship Betting Analysis: Where to Put Your Money
- 2018 NBA Finals Odds, Game Times & TV Schedule
- NBA Odds & Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors Game 6
- NBA Betting Pick for ECF Game 6: Boston at Cleveland
- Warriors at Rockets Game 5 NBA Odds & Betting Preview