The Cleveland Cavaliers will look to hold down the fort when they host the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday night in the Quicken Loans Arena. With the Cavs playing some solid basketball and the Kings struggling recently, let’s find out what’s going to go down when these two square off. Cleveland should be the clear betting favorite when the NBA lines for this one go up, so be sure to check them before submitting your NBA betting ticket.
How to Bet Sacramento at Cleveland NBA Lines & Game Analysis
— Sacramento Kings (@SacramentoKings) 5 de diciembre de 2017
- When: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: FSO
- Radio: 1140 AM (Sacramento) / 1100 AM (Cleveland)
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- NBA Lines: TBA
- All: Sacramento Kings 7-16 / Cleveland Cavaliers 17-7
- Home: Sacramento Kings 4-6 / Cleveland Cavaliers 8-4
- Away: Sacramento Kings 3-10 / Cleveland Cavaliers 9-3
- As Favorite: Sacramento Kings 2-2 / Cleveland Cavaliers 13-6
- As Underdog: Sacramento Kings 5-14 / Cleveland Cavaliers 3-1
- ATS: Sacramento Kings 9-11-3 / Cleveland Cavaliers 9-14-1
- Over/Under: Sacramento Kings 13-10 / Cleveland Cavaliers 13-10-1
Recent Head to Head (Last 10 Games)
- Record: Tied 5-5
- Score: Sacramento Kings 107.20 / Cleveland Cavaliers 105.80
- Field Goal Percentage: Sacramento Kings 45.44 / Cleveland Cavaliers 46.54
- Rebounds: Sacramento Kings 44.00 / Cleveland Cavaliers 43.80
- 3 Point Shots: Sacramento Kings 113-296 / Cleveland Cavaliers 81-227
- Steals: Sacramento Kings 6.70 / Cleveland Cavaliers 8.30
Why Bet on the Sacramento Kings?
Let’s face it, life after DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay have not been easy, but the Sacramento Kings are rebuilding around some pretty interesting players such as Frank Mason, Bogdan Bogdanovic, and De’Aaron Fox, and don’t forget that the mix also includes high profile veterans like Zach Randolph and Vince Carter.
While the Kings has only won three games on the road, one of them was against the Golden State Warriors (110-106), which means the team gets extra motivate when it’s time to face top contenders, and the Cavaliers definitely are one. Sacramento won 4 of their last 10, increasing their possibilities to maybe get into the West Teams playing in the playoffs, mainly because the Pelicans (8th) record it’s not very good (12-12).
One aspect they need to improve is their ball rotation because 20.3 assists (per game) are not going to be enough against a pretty decent Cleveland defense. Alongside, the team knows they have to be more aggressive, one of the reasons why the NBA Lines are bad for them very often.
“Coach keeps telling me to be aggressive, stay aggressive, you’ve got to be more aggressive. But that’s the thing I think I need to get used to. The pace of the game here is different than it is in Europe,” Bogdan Bogdanovic said.
- Total Score: 95.65
- Field Goal Percentage: 44.30
- Three Point Percentage: 38.25
- Free Throw Percentage: 74.44
- Total Rebounds: 39.13
- Total Score: 105.65
- Field Goal Percentage: 47.78
- Three Point Percentage: 39.08
- Free Throw Percentage: 75.88
- Total Rebounds: 44.17
Why Bet on the Cleveland Cavaliers?
LeBron James should be reason enough to take Cleveland every single time they step on the floor, but the Cavaliers are much more than James, so let’s give some credit to the rest of the team as they are hunting the Boston Celtics at the top of the East Conference with a 10-0 winning streak which includes beating opponents like Memphis, Philadelphia, and Detroit. The last time they got the L was against James Harden and the Houston Rockets.
There is no doubt LeBron (28 Points, 7.9 Rebounds and 8.5 Assists per game) is among the MVP candidates, but Tyronne Lue (Head Coach) has turned around a complicated start into motivation, and don’t forget they are still waiting for Isaiah Thomas to get healthy. Plus, the Cavs knows they are not alone anymore, Boston is balling hard, Philadelphia is coming strong like the Winter, and Toronto is evolving.
“He’s playing at 80% right now, and he’s committed defensively speaking, which I think should be very scary for our rivals. At the bottom, I think LeBron’s just having fun and the whole team is invited,” Channing Frye said about the King.
Diving into their 7 losses, only two of them have come from West Conference Teams (New Orleans & Houston), and both were on the road, so they are flawless at home in interconference matchups.
- Total Score: 111.50
- Field Goal Percentage: 48.13
- Three Point Percentage: 37.05
- Free Throw Percentage: 81.77
- Total Rebounds: 42.46
- Total Score: 108.12
- Field Goal Percentage: 46.55
- Three Point Percentage: 37.20
- Free Throw Percentage: 74.55
- Total Rebounds: 42.75
Latest NBA Betting Trends
- Kings are 7-11-3 ATS in their last 21 games
- Kings are 6-15 SU in their last 21 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Sacramento’s last 7 games
- Cavaliers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing Sacramento
- Cavaliers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games
- Kings are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games on the road
- Cavaliers are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against Sacramento
Expert Pick & Score Prediction
I know in pro-basketball anything can happen, but not while LeBron James is healthy and on a roll. Be sure to back the Cavaliers NBA Lines, you will not regret it.
Score: Sacramento Kings 95 – Cleveland Cavaliers 110