There is a massive gulf between the top 3 teams in the Western Conference and the rest of the chasing pack. If you want an idea of just how big that is, take a look at the Southwest Division, where the San Antonio Spurs have a 13.5 game lead over the Dallas Mavericks. The Spurs are a class above, and they will get the chance to prove that when they head to Dallas to face the Mavericks. To make sure you have the latest betting trends of this “Battle of Dallas” make sure to click here in our online sportsbook odds page.
The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the surprise teams of the season, but you have to question whether or not they are good enough to hang with a team as good as the Spurs have been this season. San Antonio are going to be the obvious straight up pick in this one, but can Nowitzki and his troops make a game of it. You can get your wagers on for this game as soon as the odds go live on MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot