There is a massive gulf between the top 3 teams in the Western Conference and the rest of the chasing pack. If you want an idea of just how big that is, take a look at the Southwest Division, where the San Antonio Spurs have a 13.5 game lead over the Dallas Mavericks. The Spurs are a class above, and they will get the chance to prove that when they head to Dallas to face the Mavericks. To make sure you have the latest betting trends of this “Battle of Dallas” make sure to click here in our online sportsbook odds page.
The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the surprise teams of the season, but you have to question whether or not they are good enough to hang with a team as good as the Spurs have been this season. San Antonio are going to be the obvious straight up pick in this one, but can Nowitzki and his troops make a game of it. You can get your wagers on for this game as soon as the odds go live on MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Bucks vs Nets Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Semifinals Series Update
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs – Conference Betting Odds Update
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds