There is a massive gulf between the top 3 teams in the Western Conference and the rest of the chasing pack. If you want an idea of just how big that is, take a look at the Southwest Division, where the San Antonio Spurs have a 13.5 game lead over the Dallas Mavericks. The Spurs are a class above, and they will get the chance to prove that when they head to Dallas to face the Mavericks. To make sure you have the latest betting trends of this “Battle of Dallas” make sure to click here in our online sportsbook odds page.
The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the surprise teams of the season, but you have to question whether or not they are good enough to hang with a team as good as the Spurs have been this season. San Antonio are going to be the obvious straight up pick in this one, but can Nowitzki and his troops make a game of it. You can get your wagers on for this game as soon as the odds go live on MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.