A couple of years back, we had ourselves a little bit of a surprise in the NBA Eastern Conference when the Atlanta Hawks came out of nowhere to win it in convincing style. As good as they were in the regular season that year, they went on to make very little impact in the playoffs. The Boston Celtics are in position to pull off a similar surprise, as they are currently tied at the top of the East with the Cleveland Cavaliers, the defending NBA champion and the overwhelming favorite to win the East again this season. It would be a major coup if the Celtics were able to pull this on out, and ionically enough, they are going to need to take out the Hawks if they are to deliver the same surprise that Atlanta did two seasons ago. The prize for getting top spot is home court advantage throughout the playoffs, which should be a big enough carrot for anyone to want to take a bite out of. The outcome of this one may well hinge on what Boston does on Wednesday night versus the Cleveland Cavaliers. Find out more about the updated NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.