A couple of years back, we had ourselves a little bit of a surprise in the NBA Eastern Conference when the Atlanta Hawks came out of nowhere to win it in convincing style. As good as they were in the regular season that year, they went on to make very little impact in the playoffs. The Boston Celtics are in position to pull off a similar surprise, as they are currently tied at the top of the East with the Cleveland Cavaliers, the defending NBA champion and the overwhelming favorite to win the East again this season. It would be a major coup if the Celtics were able to pull this on out, and ionically enough, they are going to need to take out the Hawks if they are to deliver the same surprise that Atlanta did two seasons ago. The prize for getting top spot is home court advantage throughout the playoffs, which should be a big enough carrot for anyone to want to take a bite out of. The outcome of this one may well hinge on what Boston does on Wednesday night versus the Cleveland Cavaliers. Find out more about the updated NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?