When we look at professional sports, we have a tendency to focus on what the teams are doing at the top of the standings. It’s a natural way to look at things, but in doing so, you can lose sight of some of the other great battles going on at any given time. For many, the focus is on what is happening in the Eastern Conference, where the Cleveland Cavaliers appear to be struggling, especially with Andrew Bogut out for the season with a broken leg. That has opened a door for the chasing pack, with the Boston Celtics being the team looking most likely to make a run for the top. Over in the West, there is a similar type of race going on at the top, but things are even tighter down near the final couple of playoff spots. The Denver Nuggets are clinging to the #8 spot right now, but they are feeling the heat from the chasing pack. The Celtics and Nuggets hook up in Denver on Friday night, with both teams needing a win for very different reasons. Find the updated NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?