As much fun as conference games are, it’s always exciting to see a pair of good non-conference teams go head to head. That is what we will get this Saturday night when the Boston Celtics go on the road to face the Utah Jazz. Boston have been quietly sneaking up the standings this season, and now find themselves in the second spot in the Easter Conference, just 2.5 games back of the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Utah Jazz are also having themselves a very nice season, sitting in the #4 seed in the West. They don’t appear to have much of a shot at running down the Warriors and Spurs at the top of the standings, but if they could maintain their top 4 spot, they would have home court advantage in the opening round of the playoffs, which would be a nice little consolation prize. Both of these teams will want to finish strong in the second half, and that all begins by being able to get wins against the better teams in the NBA. Find the updated NBA betting spreads here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?