When it comes to professional sports of any kind, there is always an advantage to be gained by playing in your own building. There is a feeling of familiarity when playing there, not to mention the fact that the fans can make it feel as though you have an extra man on your team. The Boston Celtics were the surprise number 1 seed in the Eastern Conference, ensuring that they would have home court advantage all the way to the NBA Finals, assuming of course that they were able to make it that far. While they were not particularly convincing against the Bulls in the opening round, Boston appear to have found their groove, and head to Washington with a 2-0 series lead after winning their opening two games of the series at home. The Wizards are certainly under some pressure now, and will probably need to win both of their home games if they are to make a series of this one. Game 3 will tip-off at the Verizon Center in Washington on Thursday night. Find the latest NBA betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.