Before this NBA season began, you would have had a hard time finding any basketball fan who believed that anyone other than the Cleveland Cavaliers would win the Eastern Conference. Sure, there are times, especially on the road, when they play down to the competition, but they always seem to do enough to maintain a 2 or 3 game lead at the top. It certainly doesn’t help that the chasing pack seem unable to maintain the pace set by the Cavs. It was the Toronto Raptors who were number 2 for a good portion of the first half, but they tailed off after getting within a couple of games. The Boston Celtics are now the team in the second spot, but they too have not been able to really pose a serious threat. It will be the Celtics and Raptors who hook up in Toronto on Friday night, with both teams looking to get into that second place spot so that they might have the ability to go a little deeper in the postseason with home court advantage on their side. Find the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.