A battle of two Eastern Conference teams will get together on Friday at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The Brooklyn Nets will take on the New York Knicks. Neither team is heading to the postseason, as the Nets are 21-53 on the season. Brooklyn is 14 out of 15 teams in the East. For the New York Knicks, they come into the game with a 30-45 record. The Knicks are 13th in the East, just ½ game ahead of the Milwaukee Bucks. Brooklyn is coming in off their road game at Cleveland on Thursday, while the Knicks were at Dallas on Wednesday. Find out the latest NBA betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Betting Underdogs That Are Still Profitable in 2019
- Hottest Betting Picks to Win the 2019 NBA Conference Championship
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Thunder vs Raptors NBA Week 23 Odds & Game Preview
- Spurs vs Rockets NBA Betting Lines & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Nets vs Lakers NBA Odds & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Mavericks vs Kings NBA Odds & Expert Pick
- Pacers vs Warriors NBA Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Nuggets vs Wizards NBA Lines, Game Preview & Betting Analysis
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.